About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Maria/JpAsk a question
My husband and I have been managing this property since 2016. We fell in love with it the first time we saw it and felt blessed that the former owner chose us over other competing buyers. We enjoy sharing it with our guests but we ask that they respect and treat it like their own. We have Persian rugs in the living/dining rooms and whiter carpets in the bedrooms. We have a few plastic runners, in high-traffic areas to catch any soda or coffee spills. This has happened although one of our House Rules is not to drink or eat in the bedrooms. So the runners help us and the guests from any damage issues that may ensue if we didn't have them
Why Maria/Jp chose Rancho Calaveras
Read the descriptions above and below. It's a beautiful and unique property--that feels like your own home--not a rental place!
What makes this House unique
1. a very serene place to relax and enjoy nature and yourself 2. the view is so beautiful that you can relish it from many vantage points on the property 3. it's surrounded by trees and far enough from neighbors, that you'd feel like you're in your own world. 4. The sound of the river is delightful and soothing, the kind of uniqueness you don't find in most other rentals 5. You can expect to see wild turkeys, quails, and other birds roaming the grounds nearby, many of them roost on the bull pine trees in the vicinity. 6. The house is large enough that adults and children can have their own spaces (If children are too young, make sure that the doors to the balconies are locked)
- english, spanish
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 3:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Maximum overnight guests: 8
1. No unregistered guests 2. put back things to where you found them
3. Don’t put potato peelings, eggshells & vegetable cuttings into the garbage disposal. 4. Please rinse the dirty dish before putting in dish washer.
5. No food or drinks in the bedrooms. 6. Turn off the AC and any running fans and lights before you leave.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA and VRHP)