Direct Oceanfront Oceanview 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - Owner is severely allergic to most pets. Owner is severely allergic to most pets.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- I have read the cancellations policy and understand that all or part of reservation rents/fee/deposits are non-refundable within 30 days of arrival.
- Refunds not extended for injury, medical or health concerns, loss of income, inclement weather, hurricanes, oceanic disturbances, terrorism, etc.
- We encourage guests to purchase optional travel insurance offered by VRBO. Owner will only refund rents/fees if beaches are closed to our guests.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
St Augustine, the oldest city in America, is just a handful of miles north on A1A. Hundreds of shopping and dining opportunities along with dozens of historical sites make St. Augustine one of the premier tourist attractions in America. Oh, and don't forget the beaches.
Kevin and Pam McBroom
About Kevin and Pam McBroom
The McBrooms have called St. Augustine home since 2011. They hail from Tennessee, but have fallen in love with the Florida lifestyle and the many fun activities of St. Augustine.
Kevin and Pam McBroom purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Kevin and Pam McBroom chose Crescent Beach
The McBrooms purchased this condo to accommodate visiting family and business associates. The unit was completely remodeled and refurnished in late 2016/early 2017 with top of the line cabinetry, quartz countertops, tile bath/shower and new appliances and decor. They chose this particular unit because of it's first level location in relationship to the dunes. Most of the lower level units have an obstructed view of the ocean, but not Pam's Palm Place. In fact, our favorite feature of our condo is that you have a beautiful private ocean view from the patio without the restrictive railing of the upper levels. As the sun heads west over the complex, you can move your lounge chair out into the grass and still soak up some rays or enjoy the shade on the patio.
What makes this Condo unique
Queen storage bed. Full sleeper Sofa. 50 inch TV. Wireless internet. Recliner. Blender (may sound trivial but they are rare!) Private patio with love seat and rocking chair. Beach chairs. Beach umbrellas. Beach towels. Laundry. Heated pool. Ice machine. Four restaurants within walking distance.