Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Each bedroom has 4 pillows, a hairdryer and a clothes rack.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No shoes upstairs please No drinks or eating upstairs No noise outside after 12am No parties
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Things to do
- 7 minute drive to logue Hill walks and forestry. Take in the 360 view of the 6 Counties, a truly amazing viewpoint.
- 2 minute walk to the mass rock dating back to the early 1700's when local Catholics expressed their faith in small protected glens under the careful eye of local signal men who watched out for priest hunters in penal times.
- The local pub Tally's 2 minute drive, hosts live music, singing on a Tuesday and Sunday night with amazing local talent.
- 6 minute drive to Altmore Trout Fishery, a five acre Stillwater fishery most noted for Fly/Game fishing, Rainbow Trout, is the key species on offer at the venue.
- Dungannon Golf Course the original setting for local ledgend Darren Clarke, the UK Open Winner.
- 13 miles, Todd’s Leap outdoor adventure centre
- Dungannon Park and Lake
- Parkanaur Manor House and walks
- Dungannon Leisure Centre
- 20 minutes, Moy Village/ Antique, nice village with some good restaurants and bars
- 20 minutes to Beaghmore a complex of early Bronze Age megalithic features, stone circles and cairns, 8.5 miles north west of Cookstown, County Tyrone in Northern Ireland, on the south-east edge of the Sperrin Mountains.
- 30 minutes drive just outside of Omagh is the Ulster American Folk Park an open-air museum. With more than 30 exhibit buildings to explore, the museum tells the story of three centuries of Irish emigration. Using costumed guides and displays of traditional crafts, the museum focuses on those who left Ulster for America in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.
- 30 minutes to Lough Neagh Visitor Centre, the largest freshwater lake in the British isles.
- 18 minutes to Cookstown where they host the Cookstown 100 road race in April each year.
- 1hr 30 to the Giants causeway, Busmills, The Tall Hedges and the North Coast town of Portrush and Portstewart
Hosted by Kate OAsk a question
About Kate O
I was born and raised in the local community where generations of my fathers family have lived and worked over many centuries. After my secondary education I moved to Liverpool to study and it's here that I started my career. I have now lived there for around 20+ years but have continued to travel back to Northern Ireland regularly. I've always wanted to return and build a home for myself among this beautiful landscape and some years ago I had the opportunity to do so. I'd love to welcome you into my home, the area of Gortindarragh has always had a special place in our family's heart with its quiet and picturesque setting and it's links to our heritage.
Kate O purchased this house in 2010
Why Kate O chose Dungannon
The house has a quiet and calm setting making it the perfect getaway if you just want to kick back and relax. There are two outside entertaining areas one which is situated in front of the outside fireplace. The house is located 10 minutes from the motorway network and centrally located in Northern Ireland which makes it idea to cover lots of areas on day trips. Locals shop and bar is a 20 minutes walk or a 3 minute drive.
What makes this house unique
The house is very large which gives all guests space to spread out. It's been extremely well fitted for long family breaks. Finished with luxurious bedding and lots of kitchen equipment it's extremely comfortable.