Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, sleeps 5
the master bedroom has a king size bed ( two attached single beds) with pillow top mattresses. The second bedroom has two single beds with Beautyrest pillow top matresses. There is a pull out futon down stairs.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - There are boarding kennels available on islandThere are boarding kennels available on island
No events - Association does not allow loud noise after 11pmAssociation does not allow loud noise after 11pm
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Owner provides sheets and bedding. Tenant needs to bring towels for bath and beach. Parking for two cars under unit.
- Tenants will maintain the premises in good order. Noise levels must be kept low between 11pm and 9am.
- Tenants and the their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, nor inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purpose.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Cindy GaginAsk a question
About Cindy Gagin
We have loved the island since our first trip way back in 1971. We vacationed here with our family for many years. In 1999 we purchased the town house. We love the quiet, peaceful location and the beauty of the Sengekontacket neighborhood. The proximity to the salt water pond, golf course, bike and walking trails is an added treat.
Cindy Gagin purchased this Townhouse in 1999
Why Cindy Gagin chose Oak Bluffs
The property is away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the towns. It is quiet and serene, yet within easy driving or biking distance to the three up island towns. Beautiful beaches are within biking or driving distance. Parking is free on most Vineyard beaches.