Sleeps 12, 5 BR, 3 BA in South Rehoboth
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- CANCELLATION AND SUBLET (RE-RENT): Rental deposits and payments are non-refundable. Tenant is required to give written authorization for re-rental.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: CESCO (S. Korea)
* Beach—best in Delaware! It is lifeguard-protected with chair/umbrella concession.
* Boardwalk—enjoy old-fashioned family arcades & mini-golf.
* Restaurants & Bars — there's something for everyone.
* Biking—bring your own or rent from nearby shops.
* Shopping—Tax-free! Shop the boutiques & novelty stores in-town or visit the large collection of discount outlets on Route 1.
* Golf—short drive to many high-quality courses.
* Kayaking/sailing/wind surfing/jet skis—available on Rehoboth Bay.
* Fishing—Ocean charters close by or fish modestly off the bridges over Silver Lake or Lake Gerar.
* Return home from any of these busy activities and enjoy the soothing privacy of the house! This could be the best part of your vacation!
Hosted by Karen HowlandAsk a question
About Karen Howland
We have owned our beloved beach house for 20+ years and have been Rehoboth Beach goers all our lives. Our goal has been to equip it and care for it as if we lived in it full-time. Keeping it maintained and comfortably furnished is important. We want our guests to feel at home.
Why Karen Howland chose South Rehoboth
We bought this property after many years of renting others in Rehoboth. Having stayed in many parts of Rehoboth, we particularly liked South Rehoboth. It has trees, but is not overly shady. It doesn't get any more convenient in terms of walking to all the amenities. It is ideal for a nice relaxed beach visit.
What makes this house unique
Our house has some unique benefits that make it desirable over others. First, we are pretty much the only property that has been allowed to have a six foot privacy fence facing the frontage. Dinners and drinks on the patio do not endure the scrutiny of those strolling the neighborhood. Second - I believe we are also pretty much the only house that is all one level and does not require any steps to enter the property. Although not a main concern when we purchased the house, it has been a blessing as we and our family members have aged.