About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No drugs or illegal substances allowed.
- Pet Rules Dogs only & maximum of 2 Leash outside, poop scoop, no barkers Keep off beds & couch, dogs must sleep on floor Don't leave alone
- Note: Security deposit of $200
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Lisa MasonAsk a question
About Lisa Mason
We grew up In Amarillo and love the people here. It's a great family town. The Panhandle has a beauty of its own and you grow to cherish it along with the people. Living on the edge of town, we especially enjoy the big, beautiful skies. We catch a lot of great sunrises and sunsets and hope our guests will too.
Why Lisa Mason chose Canyon
We live in the house on this property and originally built the barn apartment, or Casita for our expanding family when they come home, for young adults and families that our kids know and travel through town. But we felt like we wanted to share it with guests when our kids are not home and meet many new friends!
What makes this Barn unique
Its a very relaxing place with porches and swings, access to a beautiful golf course, near great restaurants and so close to the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon. We built this house and barn so it has special touches that mean so much to us.