4 bd, 2.5 bath waterfront home sleeps 10
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath (no shower)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please respect quiet hours from 11pm-7am Please wear shoes at all times when outside. There are splinters on decks and pokey things elsewhere
- NO loud parties, smoking, pets, or additional guests other than those you told us about.
- Please do not bring glass outside. (See above about pokey things. Glass is pokey)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Connie PerrineAsk a question
About Connie Perrine
Hi! We are Dean and Connie and we've owned this home for about 24 years now. We've enjoyed spending time on and in the water there with our kids and friends, and we've rented it out off and on for years...off being when the lake was so low :-(. Most of our renters return annually. Now that we are on VRBO, be sure to book early!
Connie Perrine purchased this House in 1996
Why Connie Perrine chose Burnet
This is a great home for multiple families, kids, and adults. It does have stairs so is not ideal for people who have trouble with them. It's in a nice quiet cove that's perfect for floating, swimming, boating, fishing and watching fabulous Texas sunsets! We've just finished remodeling most of the house, including a brand new kitchen so it's even better than before.
What makes this House unique
The view of the lake from the kitchen, huge living room, and multiple decks are really unbelievable !