2 bedroom, semi-private loft, 2 bathroom cabin living, semi-finished basement
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Jackson has a strict noise ordinance 10:30 pm-6 amJackson has a strict noise ordinance 10:30 pm-6 am
No smoking - No Smoking anywhere on the property!No Smoking anywhere on the property!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Bear Country: please do not leave food outside and keep doors closed
- Please respect the Logs: no gear in the cabin, please use the basement for any gear storage especially items that may damage the wood floors and logs.
- Please leave all property towels in the cabin. Please bring your own towels for the many swimming spots around.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Heather & Ed HarveyAsk a question
About Heather & Ed Harvey
Residents of New Hampshire, Ed & Heather love to hike, ski, and enjoy everything the White Mountains have to offer with their kids.
Heather & Ed Harvey purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Heather & Ed Harvey chose Jackson
Having active kids, we outgrew our seasonal hotel rental during the winter so we went looking for a small place we could purchase. We bought this lot under two feet of snow and hoped for the best. Our "small" place quickly grew in size to accommodate not only us and the kids but to have family and friends join us as well. We are excited to add a finished basement this season and two twin log beds up in the loft!
What makes this Cabin unique