Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Bath (no shower)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Waterfront property so caution is advised. Waterfront property so caution is advised.
Pets allowed - With additional pet rent in the amount of $100.With additional pet rent in the amount of $100.
Events allowed - With prior management approval. With prior management approval.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A rental agreement will be sent to you by Plum Property Management that will need to be completed and returned with a copy of your driver’s license.
- Please note that this property is located within close proximity to the river. Please keep a close eye on your children and pets.
- Please note this property has a FIRM cancellation policy. Please ensure that you understand the terms of this policy prior to booking.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Josh Plum, LPM - Plum Property Management, LLCAsk a question
About Josh Plum, LPM - Plum Property Management, LLC
Plum Property Management is a family-owned, local Missoula business. Our staff of licensed property managers strives to share our love of Montana with the world. Whether you’re visiting for a day or a year, we are here to help you navigate your stay. We love being hosts and are extremely knowledgeable about the area. If you have any questions or specific requests before or during your stay just ask and we will do our very best to accommodate every request as we believe in giving the best experience to each and every one of our guests. Plum Property Management mandates that all licensed employees must complete a mandatory 40-hour pre-licensing course and an annual 16 hours of continuing education annually to stay abreast of all changing state laws and regulations. We follow all laws and rules set forth by The Montana Board of Realty Regulation.
Josh Plum, LPM - Plum Property Management, LLC purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Josh Plum, LPM - Plum Property Management, LLC chose Superior
Superior Montana is a quiet rural town located in Mineral County. The Clark Fork River flows through the town heading North and the quaint town is surrounded by the Bitterroot Mountains. This cabin is an ideal location to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and take in all that the beauty our Big Sky Country has to offer.
What makes this Cabin unique
This home was just recently converted into a vacation rental and is new to the VRBO market. The high-end home provides amazing views and beautiful furnishings throughout.