Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
The 200 sq ft. bedroom is in the main house with its own outside entrance through a sliding glass door by the backyard (no access to the house, please don't go through the front door). The queen bed sleeps two.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Lg backyard to play in. 3 steps up into the bdrm.Lg backyard to play in. 3 steps up into the bdrm.
No pets - Future guests may be allergic.Future guests may be allergic.
No events - There's no space for gatheringsThere's no space for gatherings
No smoking - Future guests may be sensitive to the smell.Future guests may be sensitive to the smell.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Do not flush any feminine products down the toilet. There is a garbage can near the toilet and under the sink. Please use these. Limit 2-week stay.
- Use coasters for hot dishes or drinks on the tables for all wood furniture. Only the original people on the reservation may stay overnight.
- There is no daily housekeeping service, While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Dianna LeeAsk a question
About Dianna Lee
Hi, I'm a native Oregonian. I have two wonderful kiddos who are now young adults and two handsome grandsons ages 11 and 2. I work for the school district with students with special needs going on 20 years now. I love my job. I have great friends and a large family to enjoy annual family reunions with activities ranging from zip-lining, hiking, boating in Montana to white water rafting and playing water sports here in Oregon.
Dianna Lee purchased this Studio in 2017
Why Dianna Lee chose Eugene
I lived in this house for 5 years before I bought it. I fell in love with the location of the neighborhood and the neighbors; they made me feel at home from the first few weeks I lived here.
What makes this Studio unique
My daughter and young grandson lived with me during the years I was renting and realized it was the perfect place to raise my grandson on a quiet private street and a big back yard.