About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · jetted tub · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Swimming at own riskSwimming at own risk
Pets allowed - Maximum 3Maximum 3
Smoking allowed - In the gardenIn the garden
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the hot tub / Jacuzzi or garden waterfall without adult supervision.
- Owner assumes no responsibility for illnesses or injuries that may incur while on the premises, and for the loss or theft of personal belongings
- Guests are required to lock doors and windows at night and when leaving the property
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Hosted by RickAsk a question
La Cruz has been our second home for many years and we love spending weekends here when we do not have guests. We spend hours in the pool or the stone waterfall at night looking at the stars, or just take a steamy hot jacuzzi after a whole day at the beach. We love animals and adore all of our cats. This is a pet friendly home if you want to bring your little companions.
Why Rick chose La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
La Cruz is still considered a small Mexican village and it oozes charm and culture. Casa La Kasbah is situated just one block to the marina and its boardwalk, 3 minutes walk to the beach and yacht club, a 15 minute drive to Sayulita and Punta Mita, 25 minutes to the Vallarta airport and a 30-minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta.
What makes this House unique
The location is ideal, this quaint fishing village is tranquil yet interesting and strolling the cobblestone streets, buying fresh seafood from the fishermen as well as local produce will give you a taste of life in the slow lane.
- english, french, spanish