Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect at your destination before booking.Learn more
Bayfront, On the Boardwalk & Bikes
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Renters must be at least 25 years old. No smoking inside the property, or parties are ever allowed.
- We require our electronic rental agreement listing all house rules and policies to be signed within 24 hours of booking. We will contact to verify.
- If the property is in an HOA complex, you are agreeing to the terms with that HOA at booking.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Within 5-20 minutes is Sea World, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Old Town with it's excellent Mexican Restaurants, Belmont Park & it's authentic 1920's wooden roller-coaster, Sea Port Village, downtown San Diego's Gas Lamp Quarter, the Convention Center & Petco Park. 30 min to Lego Land, 40 min to The Wild Animal Park and gambling casinos, 75 minutes to the quaint historic gold rush town of Julian, in the mountains, & another 30 minutes beyond that is beautiful Anza Borrego Desert State Park. Even Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm can be done as a day trip. Mexico is only 25 minutes away. Local activities include Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Gym, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Concerts, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, & Indian Gaming Casinos.
Other Activities: Birding!
Hosted by Nancy's Vacation RentalsAsk a question
Why Nancy's Vacation Rentals chose Crown Point
San Diego has so many great activities and is perfect for an active couple like us. To top it off, the city has the best year-round weather!
- english, french, spanish