Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 9
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
No pets - Pets are NOT permitted in the apartment.Pets are NOT permitted in the apartment.
Max guests: 8
- HOUSE RULES 1. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE APARTMENT MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. No additional guests will allow
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Carola MozziAsk a question
About Carola Mozzi
Ciao, my name is Carola and I am here to make your vacation truly Roman! My family has lived in the 'Quartiere Monti' for 60 years and if you stay at our apartment, you will understand why we love it so much.
Carola Mozzi purchased this Apartment in 1955
Why Carola Mozzi chose Monti
It belonged to my grandmother, Lina, who moved here from Tuscany with my grandfather and children. We are very attached to it!
What makes this Apartment unique
It is located in the more ancient and typical part of Rome. Monti, or Rione I, is a truly Roman neighborhood in the heart of the historic center. Here, you can escape the tourist throngs and live among the locals. Browse the galleries and artisanal shops along the gentrified Via Urbana, then stop on the edge of little Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, where you can sip an aperitivo and watch Roman life unfold around the bubbling fountain. The apartment sits in the shadow of Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the city's four grand papal basilicas and is a five to ten minute walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- english, spanish, italian