Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
queen · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 8
- A studio apartment is available as an addition to the normal rental. $ 100 per night.
- We use cleaning and sanitizing procedures and products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for the protection of our guests.
Hosted by Property Manager/OwnerAsk a question
About Property Manager/Owner
We have owned this house since 1982 and over the years have made extensive renovations that include many modern amenities. We have tried to do this while maintaining the charm of an antique house built in the late 1700's.
Why Property Manager/Owner chose Washington
This is a historic farmhouse that was owned by one of the founding members of the 7th Day Adventist Church. The original church was built on land donated by this homestead. It is both historic and comfortable and the unique touches from the past include a hand made cobler's table, a wheelwright's vice, and a wood cookstove. These historic features don't interfere with the modern kitchen, and modern electrical features, such as DSL internet and cable TV. We take the utmost care in protecting our guests and follow the Centers For Disease Control's recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing our property in anticipation of all guest visits.
What makes this House unique
The Cabin is situated on 10 acres of wooded land with nearly 800 ft of private lake frontage on Millen Pond. The frontage includes a sandy beach, small fishing dock, fire pit, float, two canoes and kayaks, providing privacy and water access for the pleasure of our guests.
- english, norwegian