1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
queen · single
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Many ledges, stones and uneven terrainMany ledges, stones and uneven terrain
Pets allowed - pets are allowed with $20 pet cleaning feepets are allowed with $20 pet cleaning fee
No smoking - Feel free to smoke outside of the cabinFeel free to smoke outside of the cabin
Max guests: 3 - This cabin is on a steep hill-must climb stairsThis cabin is on a steep hill-must climb stairs
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The cabin is NOT suitable if you have mobility limitations… However, Apartments A, B, F and G have ground level easy access.
- Must climb stairs and be able to navigate uneven stone paths as you come and go.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by JeffreyAsk a question
I am drawn to Jim Thorpe and to the Pocono's in general and am very glad to live in this amazing town surrounded by the ever changing Appalachian landscape. You cannot beat the endless miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, or the tubing, kayaking, skirmish, yoga, skiing, rivers, lakes, and fishing or the cultural and historical attractions. So close to the major east coast cities, yet worlds away!
Jeffrey purchased this Cabin in 2008
- english, we can use translation apps to communicate