7 bedrooms 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 30. Professionally Designed Stone Farmhouse.
Bedroom 1 (Pokemon)
Bedroom 6 (ice cream shop)
Bedroom 7 (aviator)
Bedroom 4 (Master)
There are additional futons and optional bedding located throughout the house. A double futon foldout is located in the library nook and in the lower living room area as well as the playroom in the basement. 2 CORDUROyS bean bags that fold out into beds are located in the theater room. The large Royal Blue Cordoroy is a Queen size, and the Navy is a Full/Double size.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 30
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is a rural neighborhood please respect our neighborhood with quite time between 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Adult supervision required to use fire pit and fireplace. Adhere to common fire safety rules. Firepit is not available during a fire-restriction order
- Please deposit all garbage in outside containers.
Minutes from Utah State University, LDS Logan Temple, and many Cache Valley area festivals. Winter activities are numerous with a fantastic area for snowmobiling, outdoor ice-skating and a close drive within 45 minutes to Bear Lake and 30 minutes to Beaver Mountain. 10 minutes away from Hyrum Reservoir and 25 minutes from Porcupine Reservoir. Bring your boat and water toys, plenty of parking!
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
Why Melanie Alomia chose Nibley
For over 15 years our family has enjoyed visiting cache valley on a yearly basis. The area has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The landscape and canyons are scenic and during many seasons breathtaking. Downtown Logan and other surrounding towns are charming and provide so many small shops to explore and eateries to enjoy. The people in the area are warm and friendly and make each visit memorable. A few years ago we knew we wanted to have a permanent vacation home, somewhere where all our family could come together and enjoy Cache Valley area. We love all that Logan and its surrounding areas have to offer. When we came across the "Rock House on the Hill" we knew it was perfect!