Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Call for consideration. Prior approval required.Call for consideration. Prior approval required.
No events - No parties or gatherings permitted.No parties or gatherings permitted.
No smoking - Outside only. Please clean up smoking materials.Outside only. Please clean up smoking materials.
Max guests: 6
- No last minute bookings allowed. Owner requires at least 48 hour lead time. Also note fully refundable security deposit is required on all stays
- Guests must complete, sign, and return Rental Agreement for reservation confirmation within 24 hours of accepted booking request.
- Owner reserves the right to cancel any reservation where guest fails to return completed Rental Agreement within specified period.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Karri and FamilyAsk a question
About Karri and Family
We love rafting on the Truckee River, winter skiing at Sugar Bowl, Squaw, Alpine, and Homewood, enjoying the private HOA beach, the Tahoe Donner club facilities, including fitness center, swimming pools, equestrian center, golf, restaurants, playground, downhill skiing, sledding, and the close proximity of this house to shops and restaurants in downtown Truckee.
Why Karri and Family chose Truckee
We like traveling with our dog, and appreciate that other families do too! This Donner Lake neighborhood is very dog friendly, and so is downtown Truckee. In winter, we ski at Squaw or Alpine and enjoy FAR LESS traffic going home than when we stayed in Tahoe City. It's also super easy to access Truckee off Highway 80 and easy drive back to San Francisco.
What makes this House unique
This cabin has a vacant lot to separate it from Donner Pass Road... so much quieter than being right on the road or Lake - Lake Views and easy access without all the road noise. We prefer a single story house - feels safer and more comfortable for both the grandchildren and the grandparents. The fully equipped kitchen and full-sized washer/dryer are a big plus for families traveling with kids.