Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Family-friendly, 2500 Sq.ft., 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms In Blue Lake Springs
Additional queen sleeper sofa in the living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - We welcome children of all ages.We welcome children of all ages.
Pets allowed - The perimeter of the property is not fenced.The perimeter of the property is not fenced.
No smoking - No smoking inside or outside within our propertyNo smoking inside or outside within our property
Max guests: 8 - Prior approval needed for any more than 8 people.Prior approval needed for any more than 8 people.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Our cabin can be occupied by a maximum of 8 people. Occupancy by additional persons is a breach of this agreement & may lead to forfeiture of deposit.
- Our hot tub has an additional fee of $100, & is serviced every Thursday all year long.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Nancy & Wallace HendryAsk a question
About Nancy & Wallace Hendry
After renting homes for several summers within Blue Lake Springs Association, near the town of Arnold, CA, our family purchased one of the last level lots within easy walking distance to Snowflake Lodge, and built our mountain retreat. Our ever-expanding family continues to enjoy all the activities each season offers within the Sierra Nevada foothills and mountains. We now enjoy sharing our mountain retreat with others. It is our hope that you will come to Blue Lake Springs, and choose to relax on our spacious deck surrounded by pine trees and savor the serenity of mountain life. We know you too will build treasured memories with family and friends here at our 'Cabin for all Seasons'.
Nancy & Wallace Hendry purchased this Cabin in 1989