Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Townhouse Two Minutes to all Attractions
The two bedrooms are both located upstairs and there's a Jack & Jill bathroom between them with a large jetted tub. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV, extra pillows, blankets, and large closets.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking outside on the deck is allowed.Smoking outside on the deck is allowed.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - We will consider 4 adults, plus 1 children.We will consider 4 adults, plus 1 children.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Signed rental agreement must be submitted to owner within 24 hours to complete reservation; online acceptance will not finalize the reservation.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- Pets of any description are not allowed.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Terry & Gary AllmonAsk a question
About Terry & Gary Allmon
My husband and I are both from Georgia and love the Northeast Georgia Mountains. We moved to the area about eight years ago to be near our cabin rental in Helen, and in 2014, we decided to purchase this additional property for others to enjoy as much as we do.
Terry & Gary Allmon purchased this Townhouse in 2014
Why Terry & Gary Allmon chose Helen
The Reihenhaus is in downtown Helen overlooking the Alpine Village and is surrounded by the beauty of the mountains which makes it such a peaceful and relaxing area that we very much wanted to own. The view is right outside the sunroom windows and the screen porch.
What makes this Townhouse unique
The main benefit of this home which captured our attention is the fact that you can look down from the ridgetop and view the Alpine Village. It's especially beautiful at night when all of the village lights are glowing in the dark. It's great to watch the balloon races in June, and to hear the music during the long Oktoberfest celebration. We also like the lay-out of the home and especially the sunroom.