This is a 2 Story Log Home Offering 3 Bedrooms And 2 Bathrooms.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will receive a refund minus $25.00 for processing and administrative fees. Inside of 60 days full balance is due.
- Reservations are not held or secure until we receive your Deposit and Completed Rental Agreement which is attached.
A Unique Paradise
27 holes of Golf, one of the largest closed loop trail systems for off road - ATV / ORV exploration in the U.S. World Class kayaking, fantastic birding, hiking, biking. 17 Drummond Island shipwrecks and the Alvar. Drummond is 68% state owned, with 53 outlying Islands including, Harbor Island National Wildlife Refuge. Groomed snowmobile trails, cross country skiing, great fishing year around and sunsets unmatched anywhere!
Rare Species, Landscapes and Plants
Drummond Island is comprised of 87,000 acres, 150 miles of rugged scenic shoreline, 133 square miles of forested lanscape, and 34 inland lakes. Within this diverse habitat, a number of rare species, land formations and plants can be found. Puddingstones, Maxton Plains, Alvar, Dry Non-acid Cliffs, Boreal forests, Prarie Smoke, Round-leaved Orchis, Calypso, the Yellow Rail, Leconte's Sparrow, the Common Loon, and the Hine's Emerald Dragonfly, just to name a few.