Cottage, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Why Christy Weir chose Ventura
We fell in love with the beautiful view of the ocean, the custom tile, the convenient location near historic downtown and beaches, and the quiet neighborhood.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Children not allowed
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
My husband and I loved the Sleepy Cat Inn. The views were so pretty and the property was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. We liked how it felt private and safe, but was still a close drive to Main Street. I would happily stay at the property again!
The bungalow is just as described online. It’s cozy and nicely appointed. It’s quaint, comfortable, and quiet. And there are lovely outdoor seating areas to enjoy. Overall a wonderful place to stay.
This was a wonderful place to enjoy some personal time and escape for the long weekend. The bungalow is stocked with all the necessities one would expect and a few extras. Really enjoyed the privacy and location.
Super cosy spot. Great hosts.
We had a wonderful and relaxing visit. Thank you!
Beautiful property and very quaint cottage. We had a lovely stay.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses