Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cabin, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- PLEASE VISIT THE HEALTH VERMONT DOT GOV WEBSITE FOR CURRENT TRAVEL MANDATES, QUARANTINE REQUIREMENTS, ETC. DUE TO COVID-19.
* Hiking, biking
* Nordic and downhill skiing, snoweshoing, ice-skating nearby
* Wildlife watching, fishing/hunting, Alpaca farms
* Theaters, festivals, concerts, museums and galleries
* Antique shopping, outlet shopping and arts/crafts fairs
* Dairy farms, maple products, berry picking, and orchards
* Ski areas - Bromley, Killington, Magic, Okemo, Stratton &
About Elizabeth Solomon
Hi from Liz & Joe, the owners of Last Frontier Cabin. We're from Alaska and currently live on the Kenai Peninsula. We love world travel, and have been coming to Vermont, our second home, for years, to visit family and take care of our property and cozy log cabin. Southern Vermont is a fantastic place for a visit, any time of year!
Why Elizabeth Solomon chose Brookline
Situated on 40 acres of private and serene meadows, maple forest, and a peaceful brook, this is the perfect Vermont getaway for a couple or small family. Just a short drive from Brattleboro and with easy access to main roads, you are never far from markets, farms, restaurants, shops and galleries.