Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 8, waterfront
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - yesyes
No pets - NoneNone
No events - Only if discussed prior to Rental Only if discussed prior to Rental
No smoking - None within premises.None within premises.
Max guests: 8 - 10 if Love shack is rented.($500/wk)10 if Love shack is rented.($500/wk)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Parking. Limited to three cars on premises others must be parked on the highway or in town. No parking allowed on entry rightaway or at neighbors
- Blaring noise from TVs or radios, incessant screaming of children, and loud conversation or other noises beyond 10 o'clock prohibited
- Use of beach areas on adjacent properties prohibited without express consent. (Most neighbors are friendly, share kayaks and nightly fires etc.)
Swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, power
Driving the surrounding hills to visit the many nearby wineries while
taking in spectacular vistas of the lake.
Dining at lakeside restaurants; hilltop winery restaurants,
Ice cream, pizza and family fun in Penn Yan. Be sure to try Seneca Farms Chicken and homemade Ice Creams
About Wayne J Klumpp
I purchased raw land and personally designed and built my summer residence, which I now will share with you. Over the years I have made many alterations and additions including added decks and an outbuilding.....now dubbed the "Love Shack", a beautiful place to house added quests at an added cost of $500 per week. A special hideaway with a kitchenette, half bath, and outside heated shower.
Wayne J Klumpp purchased this cottage in 1980
Why Wayne J Klumpp chose Branchport
Initially I boated all of the finger lakes in search of the right lake. Keuka was the answer...the jewel of the fingerlakes.Then I spent 2 years in quest of the right location....a perfect beach with no breakwalls, shade trees for my fair complected children, a West side location to avoid parching afternoon heat from the sun found on the opposite shore, ample parking with a setback from the highway, and most importantly "no stairs" so typically required on this Lake. Then I fulfilled a lifelong dream to build my own home with my own hands!
What makes this cottage unique
I then designed the height of the cottage to be above water level by 6 feet so as to afford a view of the beachfront to insure a careful watch over toddlers while enjoying the fantastic views, the water traffic, the ducks, etc!