Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Dino & Ingrid Bagnariol
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great vacation 😊
Your condo was beautiful and everything we could’ve needed. Thank you so much, Donny Mitchell
Amazing property. Well equipped and right on beach. Pool was great!
Great place to stay! Loved it!
Dino didn't forget a thing! We especially appreciated the outdoor closet full of beach supplies!
Little Piece of Paradise
Beautiful location and the condo was clean, updated, and thoughtfully filled with anything you could think of for the beach, kitchen, or to enjoy your week. Super close to walk to restaurants, etc. Pool was great too. Would highly recommend this for a family vacation. Sit back and watch the sunset and make memories!
Indian Shores beachfront condo
The condo was in a great location with easy access not only to the beach, but also nearby restaurants and coffee shops. The view of the beach and sunsets from the balcony was beautiful. We enjoyed cooking in the kitchen and lots of walks on the beach. The unit was very well equipped and included beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and even a cooler. We would definitely consider staying here again.
Our stay at Sand Castle 1 was a very nice experience. The location is centered around plenty of restaurants and an amazing view of the Gulf. Dino, the property owner, went above and beyond to make our stay a good one. With two kids in college close by we will definitely stay there again. We found the area to be very family friendly.
* Indian Shores Beach is located on Florida's West coast in between
Clearwater & St. Pete's Beach
* 30 minute drive to Tampa International Airport
* 30 minute drive to Busch Gardens
* 90 minute drive to Disney and Universal Studios in Orlando
* Walking distance to restaurants
* Walk for miles & miles along the pristine Gulf of Mexico beaches
* Take the trolly from your front door and ride it south to the
famous John's Pass or north to Clearwater Pier
* Boat rentals, water sports, fishing excursions, shopping are all close by