Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo; 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for toddlers.Not suitable for toddlers.
No pets - We love animals, but not in the condo!We love animals, but not in the condo!
No smoking - No smoking allowed in condo or on lanai. No smoking allowed in condo or on lanai.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Please empty the trash daily and do not leave food items open on the counter. Please no wet towels/clothes or sunscreen on the furniture.
- Smoking is permitted at designated benches in the parking area.
- On day of departure: Please empty all trash and start the dishwasher. Much appreciated by the housekeeper!
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
We are from Alberta, Canada and have travelled all over the world. Maui is our favourite tropical place for adventure and relaxation!
Renata purchased this condo in 2012
Why Renata chose Kihei
Maui Sunset has immaculate grounds, a large pool and friendly guests of all ages, many who return here year after year. We have been visiting Maui for years and loved this resort the most. It is our beautiful second home and we hope you will feel that way when you stay here too!
What makes this condo unique
The view from our lanai is of Mt. Haleakala to the left and the ocean to the right. There are shuffleboard and tennis courts, putting green and beautiful grass areas great for kids to play or to sit under a palm tree and enjoy the views.Tennis racquets and bocce ball sets are free and paddleboards are available to rent. You can book all your island excursions at the pool at great prices!