House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8), Private Dock
Queen size Beds (3) Two upper level bedrooms have Queen beds. One lower level bedroom has a Queen bed. , Twin or Single Beds (2) 1 upper level bedroom has 2 twin beds.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No fence on seawall and property is close to road.No fence on seawall and property is close to road.
No parties/events - We do NOT allow parties on the property. Max is 8We do NOT allow parties on the property. Max is 8
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- NO FISH CLEANING at the rental home. Please clean your fresh catch at the Municipal Marina fish cleaning station in town (1.6 miles). THANK YOU!
- Please DO NOT leave kayaks and paddle boards in the water overnight! THANK YOU! Please put away all lawn games, & chairs when not using and at night.
- PLEASE remove all trash from home and place in trash bins below front stairs and roll out to the end of the driveway upon leaving. THANK YOU!
Sandcastle Children's Museum in Ludington, MI
Petting Zoo in New Era, MI
Pentwater Historical Museum in Pentwater, MI
Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rental in town.
Brian & Corey Vliem
About Brian & Corey Vliem
We have always loved living in West Michigan and near the lake shore. We both had a desire to live on the water someday but know God has plans for us and we lived with the faith that he will provide for us what we need in His time. Our dream was a reality in 2018, when we met Caroline Denlar, the lake house's previous owner. She was hoping the potential new owner of her home, would carry on the rental history and that's when we formed a long lasting friendship with Caroline. We love the feel you get when you walk through the front door, and to see water from almost every room is just captivating! We both work very hard to make sure our home is well equipped with all the amenities and everything is in good working order. We enjoy staying with our families and creating lasting memories and hope the same for all of our guests.
Brian & Corey Vliem purchased this House in 2018
Why Brian & Corey Vliem chose Pentwater
Our home is located on Monroe Rd, making it easy to go to town by bikes, or by boat! With a 40' dock you can bring your boat whether its a ski boat, fishing boat or a dinghy! We provide all the amenities including AVEDA hair care in the showers! Play giant jenga or ping pong on a rainy day in the garage or pull out one of many board games to entertain!
What makes this House unique
Private 40' dock right outside your door. Easy access to the Expressway and also to the village of Pentwater. Kayaking, SU paddle boarding and ping pong are just of a few of the activities included in our rental! Walking distance to Boathouse Bar and Grille for excellent pizza, soup and sandwiches. Many, many amenities provided to make it feel "just like home!"