Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Noise from Baytowne will be an issueNoise from Baytowne will be an issue
Max guests: 4 - One King bed and One Queen bed (NO SLEEPER SOFA)One King bed and One Queen bed (NO SLEEPER SOFA)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Baytowne does not allow beach towels or anything else to be hung over the balcony.
- Please contact owner immediately if something gets damaged so that it can be repaired before next renter.
- Please treat our condo like your home and leave it as you found it. Do not leave wires from TV unplugged if you use it for personal gaming systems.
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Gina G Hammond & Frank GaravelliAsk a question
About Gina G Hammond & Frank Garavelli
I am a retired owner of my own business in Memphis, TN. Started vacationing in Sandestin in 2007 and decided to invest in a condo so I could enjoy my retirement. I currently own 3 units. One unit in Pilot House and the other two in Observation Point North. My daughter Gina is the property manager and will help you with all your questions. www.baytownewharfcondo.com
Gina G Hammond & Frank Garavelli purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Gina G Hammond & Frank Garavelli chose Baytowne Wharf
My family and friends love the Destin and Miramar Beach area. It's a great place for families or special events.
What makes this Apartment unique
It is wonderful to be able to walk to restaurants, shopping and much more and not have to worry about traffic or parking. Also having the balcony lets me enjoy entertainment without leaving my unit. Sitting outside in the morning drinking my coffee is very relaxing on the balcony.