About this rental
Perfect Red Lodge Location! One Block From The Heart Of Red Lodge!
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Pets Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Pet fee of $50 for 1 or 2 dogs; maximum 2 dogs allowed unless approved by owner. As a courtesy to neighbors, dogs should not be left in the yard alone
- To protect the house & contents, if dogs are left by in the house alone, they should be in kennels unless owner is contacted & gives approval. Thanks!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
Hosted by KathleenAsk a question
I moved to Red Lodge for a summer job....that was 37 years ago! I have worked and played here ever since. And why not? Come & enjoy the mountains and this wonderful, western town with its year-round fun!
Kathleen purchased this House in 1993
Why Kathleen chose Red Lodge
The first time I walked up to the house, I fell in love the long gracious front porch. When I walked into the home, I saw great bones, 9 foot ceilings and history galore. I knew immediately I had "come home". This historic building was built in 1899 as a boarding house for local coal miners. In 1926 the house changed from boarding house into 2 separate residences. The old world charm of this building was maintained when local craftsmen updated the interior in 2009.
What makes this House unique
You will feel at home in this lovingly restored home and yet you will have the modern amenities & safety features you expect. Come "home" to Red Lodge!