Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Sweet Lower Manhattan Tribeca Loft Good for Business or Family Holiday
1 Queen bed in 1 room with 1 addtl Sleep Sofa in adjacent living area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No high chair or baby cot. Best for a child over 4No high chair or baby cot. Best for a child over 4
No pets - No pets at allNo pets at all
No smoking - NO SMOKINGNO SMOKING
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- No unaccompanied minors in the apt without adult supervision. We do not book teens or minors traveling alone and will be asked to leave w/ no refund
- No smoking,pets /parties. Do not unplug internet or change TV as you may disconnect your service. *Do not move any furniture/household contents.
- We send out keys 7 days to arrival. If coming from abroad make sure there is enough time to receive. Email us first for last minute requests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Four Star Award Winning Restaurant area, Pedestrian Biking(rent them nearby) and Jogging Path along Hudson River Promenade Park that goes all the way uptown/downtown; Walkable to the new Freedom Tower. Easy Access to Statue of Liberty, Wall Street and Retail Shopping
Hosted by JillianAsk a question
born and buttered New Yorker.
Jillian purchased this apartment in 1975
Why Jillian chose Manhattan
This Italianate facade building was constructed in 1865 and is located in center of the designated historic area of Tribeca (Triangle below Canal). This landmark area is one of the neighborhoods of NY that is not permitted to be altered in any way by the NYC Landmarks commission. It is a peek into another era and should be enjoyed by walking among the many cobblestone streets that dot the area.
What makes this apartment unique
upscale area, well equipped/outfitted apt with numerous conveniences for a care free and comfortable visit to NY.. A unique space for the perfect 'Live like a New Yorker experience' or special event.