- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please consume food and beverages only in the kitchen/dining areas and the balcony. No food or beverages upstairs.
- No smoking, no pets, no parties
- english, spanish
About Lisa Odgers
We currently live in a number of locations depending upon our grand-parenting responsibilities and our travel plans but the close-to-the-city location of Jolimont, Subiaco, and Wembley seems ideal for us when we are in town. I grew up in Seattle Washington where I met Clive during the 1970's and moved to Australia soon after. Perth is a wonderful place to live, holiday, and grow children.
Lisa Odgers purchased this Townhouse in 2011
Why Lisa Odgers chose Subiaco
We purchased this property in 2011. It has everything we were looking space, sharp looking, 3 levels, secure garaging, and most importantly potential appeal to discerning short term guests. They all love the convenience and style as we do.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Although there are 10 properties in the Churchill Avenue building, 4 are commercial, the rear 3 are residential townhouses, and the remaining 3 apartments are very quiet living owners. Guests can walk to the Rokeby Road shops, cafes, restaurants, hotel, train station, library, parks, and even to Kings Park. It is an excellent location and guests are treated to stylish and spacious accommodation