Moana Cottage is one of the rare homes in Horseshoe Bay that offers the convenience of being just a short stroll from the beachfront including shops, restaurants, water sport activities and other island attractions without compromising the privacy and comfort for the holiday maker.
Nestled back onto National Parkland, set far from the traffic and hidden amongst native bush, Moana Cottage takes full advantage of the natural landscape surrounds, making you feel like your miles away from it all.
Enjoy relaxing in the fully-screened sunroom or on the back veranda while feeding native birds and rock wallabies.
* Two Bedrooms - 2 queen beds
* Fully air- conditioned, screened windows and ceiling fans.
* Screened sun room overlooking gardens.
* Modern new fully equipped kitchen with new
oven, stove and microwave.
* One bathroom, separate toilet
* Stylish new leather lounges and new
loungeroom and dining room furnishings
* Digital TV, DVD, STEREO.
* Large covered back verandah with BBQ
overlooking National Park.
* Shady and cool block with gums and palms
* Private and quiet location
* Internal laundry
Sleeps maximum 4 persons
2 night minimum stay (minimum 5-7 night stays may apply for school holiday, Christmas/New Year weeks and some peak periods)
Quiet Location, Built in Wardrobes, Balcony / Patio / Terrace, Fully Air Conditioned, Abundant Wildlife, Short Walk To Beachfront