**PRICES SLASHED! All nights that are left between now and the end of May
Book now and save!!! Limited time and only while nights are free**
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
FULL FOXTEL - FREE WIFI.
The perfect location for your next visit to Surfers Paradise.
The Ballah Tower sits above the famous Paradise Centre Shopping Mall and is directly across the road from the main Surfers Paradise beach with shops, restaurants and Cavill Mall literally at your doorstep.
This 3 bedroom Home in the Sky on level 26, has been completely rebuilt with -
- Imported stone tiled flooring throughout
- Hostess style kitchen with stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar and imported stainless steel appliances
- The apartment is furnished throughout with modern, quality furnishings.
- Magnificent 300 degree sweeping views from the Hinterland, Nerang River, Surfers Paradise Beach and south to Coolangatta.
- FREE WIFI AND FREE FULL FOXTEL,
- Huge lounge/dining, opening onto a wrap around balcony,
- Fully equipped Hostess style kitchen with imported appliances and stone bench tops and breakfast bar,
- Master Bedroom with a queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, flat screen TV and it's own balcony to enjoy beautiful ocean views from,
- 2nd bedroom with a king-size bed,
- 3rd bedroom has a double bed with a single bunk,
- Separate bathroom
- Fully equipped separate laundry,
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for comfort year round,
- Linen and towels provided however we do not provide pool/beach towels,
- Hair dryer included.
- Complimentary undercover security parking.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
- 2 Heated salt water pools,
- 2 full size floodlit tennis courts,
- Undercover BBQ area,
- Fully equipped modern Gymnasium,
- Spa and sauna,
- All set in 2 acres of tropical gardens on level 6 of the complex.