The accommodation is set amongst Paperbark trees (once part of the surrounding Tomaree national park), a short stroll from the crystal waters of One Mile Beach. Enjoy the peace and quiet after a day at the beach or visiting the local attractions of Port Stephens.
A luxury cottage with two bedrooms, fully self-contained, Resort//tropical setting, Sleeps up to 4 people (1 Queen size and 2 king singles)
* Make your stay special. We can have the champagne and wine waiting on ice for your arrival.
* Billabong style saltwater swimming pool.
* Enjoy the feeling of the great outdoors with visits from Koalas, lorikeets and possums, the fragrance of Frangipani and Jasmine in the evening and tranquility to sooth the soul.
* On site assistance to help you enjoy the local surfing beaches, fishing spots, recreation and attractions of this beautiful locality.
* Plenty of boat / motorcycle trailer parking with wash down facilities.
* For a small fee of $40 per day, we offer guests access to the ENTERTAINMENT ROOM (located next to the cottage) which includes a 3/4 size snooker table, Darts board and a music centre complete with a extensive (000's) collection of songs.
* We also offer accommodation for a further 5 guests in the Bunkhouse which is located next to the cottage, (which has the entertainment room). Please note: we never take bookings for the Bunkhouse separately, so you can be assured of your privacy.
if you wish to book both buildings please search on stayz for 5-9 guests and you will see our other listing with the same name but without the word "Cottage".
Surfside Dreaming is not ideal for young children, families with children under the age of 12 should enquire by email to gauge suitability of accommodation.
Within close proximity (8km) to your accomodation is the hub of Nelson Bay with its acclaimed Marina, restaurants, alfresco cafes and souvenier shopping. Nelson Bay also boasts fantastic dolphin and whale watching cruises. All this just a 10 minute drive from tranquility.
Other nearby beaches:
Dutchies Beach - 7.9km
Bagnalls Beach, Corlette - 8.5km
Fingal Beach - 13km
Birubi Beach - 5.5km
Shoal Bay - 11km
Plenty of nearby Bush walks and Cycle tracks and paths.
Newcastle airport is a 30 minute drive away and the CBD of Newcastle a further 20 minutes drive.
Enjoy local winery / brewery within 15 minutes from home or travel out for the day to visit the world class wineries of the Hunter Valley.
Port Stephens is a renowned fishing location, estuary or open water.
Barrington Tops National Park is also on the doorstep with its heritage listed environment and historical towns.
Port Stephens is only 2.5 hrs drive from Sydney and offers a wide range of attractions and activities in one central hub.