Stylish, renovated, heritage cottage in a quiet laneway in Adelaide with aircon.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Guests will be charged a replacement fee for loss, damage or theft of the parking permit.
- Please enjoy my home as if it were your own. If you wish to read a book or watch a movie please enjoy it during your stay but do not take it with you.
- Please use the dishwasher or wash by hand your dishes prior to check out. Thank you.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Corinna BaohmAsk a question
About Corinna Baohm
Hi, I am an international lawyer from Australia. Adelaide is my hometown but I travel frequently for work. This listing is my home and where I love to come back to when I am in Australia. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the cottage or your holiday in Adelaide. Corinna
Why Corinna Baohm chose Adelaide Central Business District
The cottage is situated amongst other heritage cottages in a no-thru laneway in the west end of Adelaide city. There are many parks and cafés to enjoy in the trendy west end and nearby Gouger Street is a hub of restaurants and bars. See my personal recommendations in the welcome guide.
What makes this House unique
From the cottage you can walk to the Adelaide Central Market (500m), Victoria Square (1km), the shopping precinct of Rundle Mall (1.8km), the Royal Adelaide Hospital (1.4km) and Adelaide Oval (2km). Adelaide's main events such as Adelaide Fringe Festival, Tour Down Under, WOMAdelaide and attractions such as Adelaide Zoo and the Botanic Gardens are also easily accessible. Why not explore Adelaide by bike? Adelaide City Council offer free bike hire. Visit the Adelaide City Council or Bike SA website. Or explore South Australia's famous wine regions. Tours can be arranged through Taste SA.
- english, french