- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Our property is not securely fenced. Our property is not securely fenced.
No events - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property. Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults) - Please tell us about your group when booking. Please tell us about your group when booking.
- Please tell us about your group and your plans at the time of booking. Thanks!
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. OUR HOME IS SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH CLOSE PROXIMITY TO NEIGHBOURS.
- YOU MUST ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
Hosted by Melissa FentonAsk a question
About Melissa Fenton
We named our beautiful property 'Tirowai' which means 'view of the water' in Maori. Our family of six have created lots of wonderful memories at Tirowai already. We'd love to share our little piece of Aussie waterfront paradise with you and your nearest and dearest too.
Melissa Fenton purchased this House in 2017
Why Melissa Fenton chose Hindmarsh Island
We love Hindmarsh Island and the Marina setting is simply stunning. We think the best kind of holiday is one where the car doesn't move and whenever we spend any time here, ours never does. Everything we need is right here! Come and enjoy it too!
What makes this House unique
As soon as you turn right into the Marina a sense of calm descends... it's the best feeling and we love it! Tirowai is located in a tranquil spot on the Marina lagoon and is spacious enough to comfortably accommodate large groups of family and/or friends. Our unique location has private and direct access to the water creating a relaxing place for the everyone to safely enjoy a plethora of water-based activities.