Evolve is a wonderful BASE location for your adventures in Adelaide!
• Front Master Bedroom (Level 2) 1 Queen Size Bed 2 Single Sofa beds (3 days notice required to set up for your arrival!) 1 TV which has FREE TO AIR CHANNELS - (can be used downstairs in dining area if required) 2 Towels and face towels 2 Luxury robes - ohhhh how soft!! Inbuilt Wardrobe with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS (unless on beds in Winter) & ROBES Private En-suite with SHOWER, HAIR DRYER, HAIR STRAIGHTENER, HAIR CURLER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads. • Rear Master Bedroom (Level 2) 1 Queen Size Bed 2 Towels and face towels Inbuilt Wardrobe Private En-suite with SHOWER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH , and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads. * Lounge 2 single sofa beds also downstairs which can be set up instead of in the sofa beds in the master bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are sharp edges and breakables in the houseThere are sharp edges and breakables in the house
Pets allowed - 1 Pet only and must be under 12kg1 Pet only and must be under 12kg
No events - Strictly no parties or events at the property.Strictly no parties or events at the property.
No smoking - Strictly no smoking in the house or courtyard.Strictly no smoking in the house or courtyard.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Two queen beds and we can set up a double sofa bedTwo queen beds and we can set up a double sofa bed
Minimum age of primary renter:
- For sofa beds, we need at least 3 days notice to prepare them as sheets are not on site.
- PLEASE left the house as you found it. Remove all personal belongings, clean all dishes used, place rubbish in external bin.
- Keep noise down after 9pm as my neighbours are important to me! (And not on holiday) Any disturbance the neighbours will not hesitate to report.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Only minutes from: ADELAIDE OVAL, City of Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, SA Museum, North Adelaide Shopping, Art Gallery of SA, Next Generation Gym, Memorial Drive Tennis Club, Golf Courses, Cafes and Restaurants, Parklands, Entertainment Centre, Transport, Festival Theatre, O'Connell Street, Plant 4 Bowden, Picture Theatres too!
Brompton is relatively close to everything, and almost a 2 - 15 min drive to most locations mentioned above for those that don't enjoy a stroll.
Its a wonderful BASE location for your adventures in Adelaide! Fantastic for couples, families, solo adventurers and business travellers and pet friendly! (SMALL DOGS ONLY)
About sasha davas
Hi, Im Sasha! Hello! Im diving into hosting now for the first time, and am very excited - to say the least! I'm a property developer who is passionate about real estate, travel and health. All my listings welcome guests from all walks of life, I love meeting new and interesting people from every corner of the globe and all orientations.!! My listings are mainly organic from the shampoo to the coffee, are free of harsh cleaning chemicals and are pet friendly upon special request for those that love to travel with their pets. :-) I hope to provide a great at home experience for those that stay while visiting beautiful Adelaide. My aim is to: - Make my guests feel at home the moment they walk in the door. - Provide a stress free arrival with clear directions, instructions and being very responsive with communications. - Provide you as much information as possible on Adelaide its surroundings and what it has to offer through books and brochures that are in the townhouses for you to use and my online guides. - Your feedback is always important to me!!!! Any ideas would be appreciated! I have tried to think of everything an executive holiday five star rental townhouse might need.... I have automated my listings as much as possible so have provided a keyless entry system so that you can let yourself in when you arrive with a pass code - also enabling you to arrive at your leisure. If I can I will be there to greet you and show you the space, if not Ill always be contactable through the site here. I hope that at least one of my properties make it onto your Wish List (or all of them!)! Im looking forward to hearing of your adventures here and sharing your experience in Adelaide.... :-)
sasha davas purchased this house in 2017
Why sasha davas chose Brompton
I totally love my properties, and my neighbours as I got to know most of them over the years! I hope that you choose one of them to stay in while here in Adelaide. I love doing the interior decorations, always updating them and improving them as I go.
What makes this house unique
The area is one of the best features in my mind. Adelaide is not too busy and by car you can go from the beach to the hills in a short amount of time. My listings are in Brompton which is a very central location, not right in the city but close to everything if you have a car. There is also plenty of public transport also that is close by.