Enjoying Southwestern style with a touch of contemporary
Guest Bedroom 1
Main floor ensuite bedroom
Main floor bedroom (ground level) which can comfortably sleep two adults with medium firm mattress
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Quiet times from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M.
- Illegal activities defined in federal and/or Colorado state laws are NOT permitted
- Removing shoes while indoors will be appreciated
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Lana & Dean
About Lana & Dean
We do understand that you desire to have a wonderful experience when you travel, because we, too, love to travel…30+ countries thus far. We have discovered our Hidden Gem and want to share it with our fellow travelers to show how much we love Colorado! We believe that, while you stay in our unique home for however long, you will be relaxed, comfortable, and mostly importantly enjoying a Colorado experience. Welcome to our corner of the beautiful Colorado!
Why Lana & Dean chose Woodmen Valley
• Breathtaking views of Pikes Peak, Pulpit Rock, and Garden of the Gods • Central location: Quick access to a variety of restaurants, shops, mall, and parks • Retreating to a quiet, serene place while enjoying the city life minutes away • Enjoying Southwestern style with a touch of contemporary • A/C in the sleeping quarters • The entire property will be solely yours during your stay • Sleep accommodation up to 12 when including 4 children
What makes this House unique
Our vacation home has so many unique characters from a Southwestern adobe style, private balcony, heated lap pool, and 2.4 acres of land right in the middle of the city! The direct gorgeous mountain views of Pulpit Rock, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak are all within visible distance! The entire vacation home will be solely yours during your stay. Our property is great for hiking including our 2.4 acres of land and rock formations for you to explore. You may hike to Pulpit Rock directly from Hidden Gem if you are the adventure types. Hiking time is up to 40 minutes depending on physical fitness (depending on physical fitness and a good sense of direction) by crossing unmarked paths, ravines, and rock formations to get there. This is an area with great glimpse of wildlife. Note, during winter season, in [rare] case of heavy snow, it is highly recommended that you travel in a high clearance and four-wheel drive capable vehicle with good winter tires in order to get through our paved but steep driveway. Otherwise, we would recommend parking the vehicles in the immediate cul-de-sac area.