A private, beautiful historic home, walking distance to all things downtown.
First bedroom has queen-sized bed with full bath. Second bedroom has full bed. Optional third bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bathroom for additional $75 a night.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Some small dogs with prior approval. $50 fee.Some small dogs with prior approval. $50 fee.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- No couch surfing. All guests must be in beds. A third bedroom with bath is available for $75 per nite, payable upon arrival.
- Please strip your beds and leave sheets at end of beds or in laundry area. Wash all dishes and leave in drying rack.
- Please text me as you depart as other guests may be coming that day. Enjoy!
The quaint 'Coolest Town' of Lewisburg, is a destination for many travelers, who return year after year. It is packed with wonderful restaurants, (starring the The French Goat, Hill n Holler, Thunderbird Tacos and The Wild Bean Coffee Shop) Greenbrier Theatre, Carnegie Hall, outdoor summer concerts, boutiques (starring FLEET POP UP apparel store curated by a stylist, Wolf Creek Gallery, Bella the Corner Gourmet, Harmony Ridge, High Country, Plants Etc, Studio 40) The Irish Pub, the Bar at the General Lewis Inn, and so much more to see and do!
Why Property Manager chose Lewisburg
A beautiful combination of historic grace, modern comforts and convenient location. Private entrances, private patio, a garden and all amenities and comforts of home. Quiet yet central.
What makes this House unique
Historic, gracious, quiet, walking distance to all attractions.