Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Set on 12 Acres overlooking The Divide. Enjoy your Vacation with us on your side
* King Bed (3) * Queen Bed (7) * Double Bed (5) * Twin/Single Bed (9) : 13 single beds There is a full lodge layout on our website. We have lots of different sleeping configurations. www.highcountrylodge.co
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved children gladly accepted.Well behaved children gladly accepted.
No events - Events allowed with prior approval. Events allowed with prior approval.
No smoking - No smoking! No smoking!
Max guests: 40
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Photo ID required time of booking. Price quoted is for 24 guests. OUTSIDE VENDORS/RENTALS AND GUESTS MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. NO CATERERS.
- Early check in/out available for $160/hour. You must follow basic check out. Additional clean up is $65/hour and will count as damage.
- Events allowed with prior approval No Parking On the Street. NO DAILY GUESTS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL QUIET AT 9PM (outside noise)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
We are located on the North side of Peak 7, less than a 10 minute drive from skiing at peak 6,7,8 or Downtown. We have easy access by car. The Lodge is located on a great hiking/biking trail that brings you to the Peaks trail or Colorado trail. Hiking or biking on this trail is beautiful and soft.
If you are looking for a true Colorado experience with amazing views, privacy, and lots of room to spread out, this home is it. Being close to town and ski are just added benefits!
Other Activities: Boating, Racquetball, Hot Air Ballooning, Kayaking, Snowboarding, Wildlife Viewing, Mini Golf, Snowmobiling
Hosted by patrickAsk a question
We are committed to excellent customer service. We live across the street and are always happy to assist with any questions or concerns. You will never wait to get plowed out, instant response to all phone calls. Ask us about the area, activities and recommendations! We love to spend time at the Lodge with our family and friends. It is a special place. You'll love it too!
patrick purchased this estate in 1995
Why patrick chose Breckenridge
This Property is easily the most spectacular property on Peak 7. Total privacy. Super Quiet. Amazing views. One of the best hiking/biking trail systems goes right by the Lodge. This is true Breckenridge.
What makes this estate unique
Come Enjoy a spectacular property. We become friends with our guests, and enjoy every bit of making them happy and comfortable.