Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- english, spanish
About Ramona Settle
Obssessed with warm weather and beaches, I was lucky enough to travel the world in my quest for the world's best beach. Nothing beats the turquoise hues of Grace Bay Beach. Double lucky that I was hired by Fodor's Travel publications to write guidebooks on Turks and Caicos and Bahamas.
Ramona Settle purchased this Villa in 2002
Why Ramona Settle chose Leeward Settlement
My husband knew my goal in life to have a beach house. After going to numerous islands, when landing over Chalk Sound, he was looking out the window at the bright turquoise water and said, 'this is the island!'
What makes this Villa unique
walk to a secluded beach, fun tropical tiki bar, in a quiet upscale neighborhood for a fraction of the price staying on Grace Bay, plus bonus discounts with cars, cell phones and excursions.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
No smoking inside villa, allowed on patio deck
Children always welcome. Ask about crib rentals.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
--Peak Season (mid Dec-end of April) restrictions apply, please inquire first!!! Peak season rates include up to 4 persons.
-Under or over 7 nights must coincide with another check in or check out unless gap is in calendar otherwise have a Saturday check in or check out.
- # of persons include children and babies, -Travel Insurance highly recommended ***Rental Agreement must be signed returned within 48 hours***
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great Place To Stay
We spent a week at Barefoot Palms and can't say enough good things about it. But I'll try.
1. It is truly a 4 minute walk to a beautiful beach (with very few people)
2. The pictures on the listing do not give you a sense of the size of the house...much bigger in person.
3. Rent a car and you can explore the whole island so easily...OK I did nearly crack up once...forgot about which side of the road to drive on.
4. The house has everything you could want...beach chairs, umbrella, beach cart, coolers, fully stocked kitchen (we found everything to cook with easily)
5. Every place we ate at was wonderful...but very expensive. Bring lots money....best places for us...Da Conch Shack, Boogaloos, Bella Luna, and the Thursday night Fish Fry (a must...and the least expensive meal of the week)
6. If you can fly out on a week day I would suggest it. It is a zoo to fly out on Saturday or Sunday
7. If you want more of fun beach go to the beach at Seven Stars. there is public access just to right of hotel and the beach attendants will set you up with umbrellas and chairs for about 40 US for the day..4 chairs and 2 umbrellas
8. Stay Salty my friends and drink lots of Margaritas
Barefoot Palms Villa
Great house, pool, amenities,furnishings,location-all was as advertised! Great communication with owner. Will definitely recommend.
Best house we have rented to date
Further up on Leeward Beach but well worth it; great community. House was set up very nicely. Security features a plus; the house was clean with the exception of the kitchen. Needs a good scrubbing. Located close to restaurants and an IGA grocery store. Be prepared for groceries, etc. much more expensive; plan accordingly. Saying that, we would go again to stay at this house. Ramona, the owner, thought of almost everything you might want in a vacation home.
Everything about our stay at Barefoot Palms was perfect! This home is lovely, the beds are beyond comfortable, and everything you need is here. You are truly a 4 minute, easy walk from the most beautiful beach you've ever seen - we made this walk multiple times each day of our stay with two kids, no problem. And yes, the ocean and beach here are even more beautiful than the pictures. Our stay at Barefoot Palms was perfect and we would come back in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!
The home was amazing from the pool to the bar in the back to the decorations and rooms...all made for a perfect tropical retreat. Additionally the location was super close to the beach and a short drive to everything else that you could want to do on the island.
Also the owner was a huge help in answering any and all questions and making sure we were comfortable and happy.
everything we needed in one place!
We have rented this Villa before so we knew what to expect and it was
as we remembered
The floor plan was perfect for 2 families. My granddaughters love the pool
right off the kitchen and making us breakfast smoothies at the "Tiki" bar.
The younger practiced her with her new snorkel in the pool as her sister had 2 yrs ago and off they went to the reef off "Somewhere" of see turtles, rays and "fishes". Their mother dove again and experienced the "best dive ever" - actually with a humpback whale !!!!
they rode with Provo ponies -we took a pontoon boat in Chaulk Sound out of Las Brisas which was beautiful - the water colors are amazing!
Another wonderful memory
Paddle Board, kite surfing, skiff rental, hobie cat rental, kayak rental, parasailing, banana boats, spas, underwater sea explorer, snorkel, excursions