Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
king · queen · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Bath with shower · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - not suitable for children under age 12not suitable for children under age 12
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside on deck . Smoking allowed outside on deck .
Max guests: 4
- If next guests arriving same day as checkout then there is a 10 am check out. Thank you
- Marijuana vaping not allowed in the house while legal in Michigan and allowed outdoors.
- While many guests travel to the area to visit relatives the home is not available for family reunions and gatherings of more than 4 people.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Mary AliceAsk a question
About Mary Alice
Born and raised Michigander, and have lived in Grand Rapids for 30 years.
Mary Alice purchased this House in 2012
Why Mary Alice chose Belmont
Oh my, where to begin? I knew the previous owner very well. His name was Red and he lived on this street for more than 50 years. I brought him Sunday dinner every week and we were good friends. After he passed away, the family agreed to sell me the home. Little did I know what was in store for me! We had it quickly renovated in 2012 in order for it be move in ready. Almost immediately after the renovations were finished, we experienced the worst flood in 100 years. The entire house needed to be rebuilt from the inside out. It was then that I realized I wanted to make this into a wonderful home for travelers and vacationers. Two years later we've created a custom home for travelers to enjoy this wonderful spot on the Grand River.
What makes this House unique
Location! This house has it's own piece of the river. It's absolutely perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. At night you can sit outside and stare up at the stars, and during the day you can feel the refreshing breeze off the water.