Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Quiet, comfortable country cabin waits for you to get away from it all!
1 queen sized bed in master, 1 queen bed upstairs , 2 twin beds in adjoining upstairs bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Steep uneven stairs; close to water.Supervise kidsSteep uneven stairs; close to water.Supervise kids
Pets allowed - Must notify Jane. No long haired dogs/cats. Max. 2Must notify Jane. No long haired dogs/cats. Max. 2
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No refund for storms, inclement weather, power/utility outages caused by storms, downed trees or weather, or travel difficulty.
- Pets by Jane's approval only. Guest must read and abide by Pet Addendum. If you don't scoop, you lose entire deposit. No long hair dogs/cats.
- Smoking outside only. Smokers must remove cigarettes butts; if butts are found on property, guest loses partial deposit.
Hosted by Sara J HarrisonAsk a question
About Sara J Harrison
We're an outdoor family whose idea of a fun vacation usually involves activities in or around water, woods, and trails. This place gets us where we can have all that, plus the amenities of a charming small town and the solace of the mountains.
Why Sara J Harrison chose Ellijay
There's no better place to enjoy the Georgia Mountains than in our country log cabin where you're away from it all, but close to what matters.
What makes this Cabin unique
When we're relaxing at the cabin, we like to pick up a summer novel to read on the front porch swing or warm up in winter by the fireplace gas logs. We like to feed the fish, too, and thrill at the huge lunkers who come up with mouths wide open. In the evenings, we relax on the porch rockers while the bulldogs croon on the pond. We enjoy watching wild turkeys peck and deer graze the grassy yard. The field awaits our soccer ball or your football or dinner on the ground! Sometimes we get competitive with a game of corn hole...but try to keep it fun and relaxing!