Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Suitable for well managed children.Suitable for well managed children.
No pets - No animals of any kind allowed. Please do not ask.No animals of any kind allowed. Please do not ask.
No events - Septic system stressed by high water level alreadySeptic system stressed by high water level already
No smoking - At the beach only. Do not litter.At the beach only. Do not litter.
Max guests: 6 - Strick limit of 6 includes children Strick limit of 6 includes children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet time 10 pm to 8 am. Respect the nature, pick up after yourself Do not leave garbage outdoors
- Boat dock is for day use. Over night boats on beach, moor off shore or take out each night. No fireworks allowed on rental property per ordinance.
- DO NOT LEAVE FIRE UNATTENDED! Never under estimate the wind and a little spark. Fire must be extinguished with buckets of water before leaving it.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Aaron OAsk a question
About Aaron O
I grew up in metro Detroit, downriver. Graduating from the University of Michigan, and worked with the airlines for 30 years. My time is divided between Traverse city, Chicago and metro Detroit. You may find me working on the property, or packing for my next trip, as i am always on the go! I love kayaking, hiking and learning, with a special devotion to yoga.
Aaron O purchased this House in 2017
Why Aaron O chose Suttons Bay
West Grand Traverse Bay is a very powerful body of water. South Lee Point Road holds an energy of welcoming comfort and calm peaceful serenity. The property is surrounded by mature forest of cedar and oak. The crystal clear stream flows year round spilling into the bay, providing a cool aliveness of fresh woodsy wilderness. The cottage is tucked back into the shade of the trees, while the white sandy beach rests in full sun all day. (more to add latter!)
What makes this House unique
The view from both the family room and kitchen are so amazing! As the trees are as much of the experience as the bay itself. Other benefits include: use of the dock , kayaks , paddle boards , and hamocks.