Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 5. Very woodsy setting. Cabin feel.
1 sofa sleeper available. 2 bedrooms
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- No more than the reserved number of guests are allowed to visit/stay without prior approval, otherwise you will be asked to vacate the premises. I
- If you are bringing a dog please describe type, breed and size. In general, only one small -medium size dog is allowed. Picking up poop is s must
- Failure to pick up after your dog will result in a deduction of some of your deposit so bring poop baggies for the yard.
Hosted by FrancoiseAsk a question
My husband and I were looking for a small cozy place that would put us close to the beaches for the summers, and skiing for the winters. We were very lucky to find this cabin as it gave us the true Tahoe woodsy feeling but was close enough to everything to make life easy. We found the perfect get away . We hope that you will enjoy your stay there as much as we do.
Francoise purchased this House in 1987
What makes this House unique
If you're looking for the true cabin feel, this home is the one for you. Just right for your family or for a couples' get-away with Heavenly Ski Resort, Camp Richardson, casinos, shopping, bike trails and hiking just minutes away.
- english, spanish