Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
king · single (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Minor children must be supervised in hot tub.Minor children must be supervised in hot tub.
No pets - No pets of any kindNo pets of any kind
No events - Break house rules result in loss security depositBreak house rules result in loss security deposit
No smoking - Smoking not allowed in home or garageSmoking not allowed in home or garage
Max guests: 4 - 2 night minimum stay.2 night minimum stay.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Unexpected guests: will be charged $25per guest per night & will be deducted from security deposit, unless agreements are made in advance.
- Please no glass of any kind on lower patio near hot tub. This is a safety issue. Barn on septic system ! No products other then toilet paper n toilet
- 2 night minimum stay. Please no dripping wet suits in man cave by pool table as it will damage the flooring
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Mike and SueAsk a question
About Mike and Sue
I am a Missouri Realtor and chef. My passion is cooking and boating. Not to mention a round of golf now and then.
Why Mike and Sue chose Calhoun County
We came upon this property one day as we were driving from Springfield, Il. It was so beautiful with the rolling hills, peach and apple orchards and views of Pere Marquette state park in the far distance. It reminded us of Tuscany, Italy. We fell in love with the area immediately. We found a 24 acre peach orchard, and decided to build the Barn (as we call it) . It was to be temporary living till we built an Inn on the top of the hill. As we started to build the barn it got more and more elaborate with granite counters, pine ceilings, custom cabinets and Italian stone patio. We lived there for 10 years and loved every minute. As life changes so did our plans. We kept the home for others to enjoy and experience all the beauty. There is a great marina in Grafton, Il. , with boat & jet ski rentals. Plenty of nice restaurants and wineries. Zipline and state park just a ferry ride away.
What makes this House unique
The Views are spectacular! The river is 2 blocks down the road. Peach season is in July till Early September ! Best peaches in Calhoun County!!