Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Sleeps 6. 3 Bedrooms. 2 Baths.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 6
- Check in time : from 15.00 to 19.00 ( For arrival after 20.00 until 22.00 we charge euro 35.00. For arrival from 22.00 to 24.00 we charge euro 60.00 )
- Final cleaning to be paid on arrival euro 100.00 Utilities to be paid on consumption Tourism Tax : € 1.50/pax/day
- Baby cot available on request : euro 35.00 per stay Safe deposit to be paid on arrivale euro 300
Hosted by EmanueleAsk a question
My name is Emanuele. I was born and raised in Florence. I started working as a freelancer right after the high school, bringing forward my university studies. You will meet me in Florence during the check in: I will give you the key of the apartment, a map of Florence and all the information you need on the apartment that you have rented and the city of Florence (supermarkets, taxi numbers, museums, restaurants, pubs, ice-cream shops, places for shopping etc.) Ylenia, my co-worker, is an essential part of my team! She was born and raised in Florence as well as me. She graduated in “Economics and Management” and specialized in Science of Tourism. She is available to solve any doubt or questions you might have from the booking to the check in/out. We both love to travel around the world because we think that there is no better way to learn and increase our knowledge . This is the reason why we believe that contact with people from other realities is essential in order to understand the world in which we live. We are very lucky people because we were both able to turn our passion into our profession. We hope to meet you soon in Florence! ..Are you social? If so add us on Facebook ( ToFlorence ) and Instagram ( toflorence ) ! Use our hashtag #toflorence and tag us to share your photos of Florence!
- english, italian