- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
If arriving at Cagliari airport you can choose between several itineraries:
Taking the SS 130 towards Iglesias, leaving at Siliqua on the SS 293 towards Giba and then the SS 195 for Sant’Anna Arresi. We are at the end of the village (see map linked under "owner site")
Alternatively, an appointment can be arranged at the last crossroad towards Porto Pino, before the end of the village.
Two longer alternative routes, can be taken
- with less curves, going towards Iglesias and get on the SP 126 passing by Carbonia
- via the stunning coast road taking the SS 195 through Pula, then the SP 71 passing by Chia and back on the SS 195 towards the left, Sant’Anna Arresi (and founding us at the very entrance of the village on your right)
In any case, we highly advise to invest in a good road map before coming in Sardinia…
For close reach, a look to the Googlemap linked under "owner site" can help (we are under the blue mark)
Village and surroundings:
Sant’Anna Arresi is surrounded by contrasting landscapes and environments. From animated Porto Pino to picturesque islands like Sant’Antioco and San Pietro. Then there are the unspoiled beaches and sand dunes of S’Arenas biancas & the rocky coast and the divers paradise in Costa del Sud. Or perhaps the hills, forests and amazing caves of the Sulcis are more to your taste. With all that in mind the whole area has a deep rooted history, with archaeological remains of all the cultures which reached or spread in Sardinia, the cross roads of ancient Mediterranean civilisations.