Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 12)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool is not fenced.Pool is not fenced.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property.Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Under 25 allowed with parents.Under 25 allowed with parents.
- This is a monitored private family vacation home. Not a party house. Guests expected to respect home and neighbors by not disturbing them at any time.
- Violation of house rules subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of all rental monies paid (per written Rental Agreement).
- Guests seeking party house accommodations are advised to seek such accommodations via a different provider.
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by CiaAsk a question
This is our family home. We raised our four children here and this has been the most amazing place we've ever lived. We never tire of the spectacular views and the cool breezes make for comfortable days and nights all year round.
Cia purchased this House in 2001
Why Cia chose Point Loma
We lived a block away and when this house came up for sale we attended the opening. We knew immediately this was perfect for our family. We loved our old house but it was small and had only one bathroom This place had everything we needed and then some - it even had a pool! After living here 15 years and the kids are grown we embarked on this new adventure of VRBO. We are so excited! We stayed in a VRBO in Durango, CO one summer and were so impressed with the whole idea we decided to try it ourselves. I hope you will enjoy our home as much as we do.
What makes this House unique
Private pool and spa. Close to all. Beaches, bays, downtown, Sea World, Coronado Island, La Jolla, Balboa Park - World Famous San Diego Zoo, minutes away from SD International Airport. All just minutes away! But you may not want to leave the house. With the pool, spa, views, multiple decks to enjoy them, room for large families or family reunions - you may not want to leave home!
- english, spanish