Stunning Absolute WaterFront Accommodation
- english, Dutch
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Events only - NOT A 'PARTY' LOCATION. Guests only.
Children supervised at all times. VERY DEEP RIVER!
No noise policy after 11pm. We focus primarily on families and couples and are not a 'party' venue. Also, NO VISITORS are allowed on the property.
Very importantly please note that bookings ARE NOT TAKEN from all male (or substantially male) guests - only families and couples. VERY STRICT POLICY!
Buildings and property must be left reasonably clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning fee of $200 per building will be charged against your bond.
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
A stunning property
We had an amazing time and will definitely return.
Michelle’s group were an absolute pleasure to get to know. Very respectful, no trouble and good fun loving people - welcome anytime.
Beautiful views, clean and very comfortable accomodation, helpful owners. Ideal for relaxing or fun.
Plenty of things to do around, water sport, walking or having a BBQ. Highly recommend this place for families. Plenty of wildlife to see.
It was an absolute pleasure to have Lakshman’s group on our property. Just lovely people and welcome anytime.
Nowra is a popular town and a great base for day trips to the Shoalhaven’s many attractions with most no more than 10 to 30 minutes away, including the beautiful Jervis Bay National Park with it's wonderful beaches and the historic townships of Kangaroo Valley and Berry.
Nearby Activities and Places of Interest
• Jervis Bay – swim, snorkel, scuba dive, deep
sea fishing or dolphin watch
• The historic towns of Berry and
• Black Head, Seven Mile Beach and other
• Ben's Nature Walk, Nowra (10 mins)
• Cambewarra Mountain Lookout
• Boat hire (Greenwell Point)
• Shoalhaven river cruises, Nowra
• Winery visits, Cambewarra Estate and others
• Nowra Animal park
• Historic Bundanon (home of artist Arthur
• Naval Aviation Museum (HMAS Albatross)
• 4 wheel drive excursions to historic Yalwal
• Lady Denman Maritime Museum, Huskisson
• Laddie Timbery’s Aboriginal Arts and Crafts,
• Lilliputland, Jervis Bay
• Pioneer Farm Museum, Kangaroo Valley
• Stephen Daly Ceramics (beautiful pottery)
• Botanic Gardens, Jervis Bay
• Meroogal House, Nowra
• Nowra Water Slides
• Boutique art galleries, antiques and crafts
• Rock Climbing (Thompson's Point, The