About this rental
Condo, 2 Bedrooms 1-King 1 Queen and Queen Sleeper couch, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- Hot Tub
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · jetted tub · Bath with shower
Hosted by Alex JonesAsk a question
Why Alex Jones chose Imperial Beach
"IMPERIL BEACH VOTED AMONG 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN SAN DIEGO" Location location location!!! Located just steps to the ocean. Very peaceful and relaxing. Escape the crowds after all the sightseeing. Listen to the waves and RELAX! Take a walk on the beach to cleanse the body and mind.
What makes this Apartment unique
Close to everything in San Diego and beyond! 30 minutes to most every venue in the county. Cool place to be after the sightseeing hoopla. Relax, run the sand through your toes and let the waves serenade you!
- english, spanish
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - This is a smoke free environmentThis is a smoke free environment
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Copy of drivers license for every renter.Copy of drivers license for every renter.
- Cancellation&Refunds: Cancellation & Refunds: Full lease amount minus a $150 cancellation fee will be refunded up to 60 days prior to occupancy. NO RE
- CANCELLATION& REFUNDS: NO REFUNDS will be made after this time unless landlord finds replacement. Tenants shall receive a pro-rated refund. We require
- Absolutely no subleasing under any conditions!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)